1. What day of the week do you love and what day of the week do you hate?
I love Saturdays. That is my lazy day. I don't comb my hair and I just lay around the house. I don't care for Monday's at all.
2. What is your middle name and is there a meaning behind it?
My middle name is Elaine. It means LIGHT. Don't know why my mom picked, but I do know for a while during my childhood I struggled with it's spelling. I couldn't figure out if the i went before the a or not. I felt like a dunce.
3. Since Draz is dreaming of her next tattoo, do you have any tattoos? How many? If you don’t have one – what would you get if you did have one?
I don't have any tattoos, but I thought about getting one once, but decided against it.
4. On that same theme of dirty little secrets…how many piercings do you have? Any you wish you had?
I only have my ears pierced. I have never thought about getting pierced anywhere else cause I can't even imagine the pain. Especially folk who have their nether regions or nipples pierced....OUCH!!!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in blog land and in real life.
Blog Life has been off. Until Joey mentioned it I didn't realize that I would only blog when things are going good. I have to do better. I'm so glad that Stephanie contacted me on Facebook and let me know about BOOBS 2.0 cause I missed the first one, but I DO NOT plan on missing this one. I even have roommates, and I'm so excited!!!
Real Life is going good, I'm stressed, but it's a good stress. I'm in 3 classes and have good grades. I think that I'm obsessed with these classes. Things are getting interesting for one class as my professor is kinda nice looking and seemingly paying me some attention. Don't worry though I'm not going there cause to be honest I'm enjoying being single and I need to stay focused. I don't want to get all off gazing up into some dude's face when I should be studying.
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 12:16 PM
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.