Pages

A little down

Hey All,

It has been a minute since I last posted something. Weight loss is going ok. I ended the semester on a HUGE note, all A's, but my son on the other hand, officially is on suspension. I don't know what he did or better yet, didn't do while in Nashville, but I have seen his grades and they are not good at all. I don't know if it was him being away from home or what, but it took it's toll. I am not going to scream at him when I get home but we will be having a talk. I'm sure he will be sickened, but he has to take the blame for this one.

I'm disappointed because in this world with the the economic state as it is, he needs to have a skill set. He is so good with computers. I just don't know right now what to do. I guess I can't do anything, but let him bump his head a little. He has to find a job and we all know what the job market is like right now. I pray that he will be able to. Maybe this is something that needed to happen for him to see that he can't slack.

I'm feeling a little down right now. I'm proud of myself, but no one likes to see their child fail.

Just had to vent a little.

2 comments:

Justawallflower said...

so sorry! hopefully he will take a semester off, realize what he has to do, and go in strong next semester! good for you though.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Thanks. I think I'm ok. I just have to let him know that I love him regardless (never a question pass or fail) and that it is not the end of the world. After all, my first try at college was a bust.