1st off Thanks to Stephanie for checking on me! I have been grinding hard with this school work. Quickly because I got two assignments and a project due I will rely on bullets to catch you up. Hopefully I won't be to long.
• As mentioned before I have been swamped with school and work. My life consists of work, school, eat and school....wash, rinse and repeat. I am able to go on Facebook because it is quick, but I haven't been reading any posts....I know bad blogger. I will do better, I think I can promise that. #fingerscrossed
• I have a date for my next surgery. As I mentioned before I am undergoing breast reconstruction so this is the next to the last one. They will put in the silicone implants. So I will have a new pair of bobbies. Yay!! The date is August 18th and it will be outpatient surgery. I won't have to stay in the hospital and will be off of work for a week (with drain tubes....ugggh!!). I scheduled it in between Summer classes and Fall classes. After recouperating I will head right into Fall classes....yeah I know...
• I have to get back to basics with this weight thing. I have a not so new revelation. School is stressful and I am a stress/emotional eater. No duh!! The point is I HAVE TO STOP THAT!!! Dang it when I'm working on papers late at night my stomach just gets to growling and carrot sticks just ain't (yep I said it) on my radar. I have got to do better. So today, I am going back to writing EVERYTHING down that I eat, and following a 1200-1500 calorie eating plan. Notice how I didn't say the "d" word.
• School is going great!! My hard work is definitely paying off even if it is showing on my waistline. I have so far an A average in my classes. I got an A in my 1st Summer session class that ended on the 1st of July and I have two more to go this term.
With that I hope everyone that follows me is doing well. I may try to read and comment a little, but forgive me if I don't get to everyone.
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 6:45 AM
- ▼ July (5)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.