Pages

BYOC - Courtesy of Draz

1. If you could be a flower, which one would it be and why?

I would have to say a tulip. By far my favorite flower, but I love they way the bloom starts out beautifully closed and then opens up as big as its personality. Thats me.

2. Which Sex and The City Character do you most relate to?

I think I relate most to Carrie. Her desire to be in love, her fashion sense (my mom always told me and my sibs to make up our own style.) We were poor and couldn't afford name brand clothes so we shopped often at the Goodwill. Funny how I didn't get it until I was way grown, but my son at 18 gets it now.

3. If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future - what would it be?

If I would be successful and what I would be successful at. Lately I've spent a lot of time asking God if "this" is what he wanted me to do. I'm a firm believer in faith without works is dead so I work hard at my craft as well as pray, but I wonder if it is a "God idea" or just a "good idea?" There is a difference you know.

4. What's your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?

My biggest fear is losing all this weight and then gaining it back like Kirstie Alley. Will I have conquered my issues enough to keep the weight off. I know that 70% of why I'm this way is because I'm an emotional eater.

5. Repeat question: Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?

Amanda post touched me because I understand how you can have the best time out and then all of a sudden the bottom falls out. I also understand being financially stressed. Lord do I understand.

0 comments: