Pages

Draz's BYOC from Friday

Just getting the hang of this thing, but I will catch up eventually. Y'all bear with me.

1. If you had 3 wishes what would they be and why? (you can't wish for more wishes or money)

The first one would be that my family be taken care of and not have to worry about bills. It's hard to watch your love ones suffer and not be able to help them when rent and utilities are due. It's like you work and work, but you can no longer rob Peter to pay Paul cause there are others that got their hand stuck out. Second wish would be a cure for cancer. After battling this nasty disease myself, I know I have to fight to find a cure some how some way. Thirdly for some peace in this world. There are wars, rumors of wars and everybody fighting each other right here in the states. Its sad, when everytime I turn on the news there are at least 3 murders 24 hours from the last time I turned on the news.

2. If you had all the money in the world and perfect circumstances - how many children would you have and what sex?

Naw, I'm good. I have a son and it was wonderful raising him, but I'm done. Money doesn't take away the hard work you put into raising children. You agonize over them every minute of their lives. I'm good.

3. Have you ever faked it? (Because I need to laugh...feel free to skip this one if it's too personal.)

Sadly, yes. This was before I got the balls to tell the guy to get up because he wasn't doing it.

4. What movie character do you think you look like?

I don't think I look like anyone in the movies. In fact I'm sure I don't. Back in the day I used to think I looked like "Tootie" (Kim Fields) from the "Facts of Life." It wasn't that I actually did, I just wanted to. Don't ask me why.

5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you this week and why?

Draz's post on depression. I couldn't finish it because I'm at work and the tears started to flow. Depression is such a horrible sickness.

0 comments: