Because I write this blog mainly for me (at least that's what I tell myself - see below) here goes another ramble/question in bullet form. I'll try to make it short.
• Do you ever wonder what it is you are doing wrong with regard to diet/weight loss? I know the answer, but hey I just had to ask. I know that people lose weight differently and at different speeds, but dang I so want to be at goal right now. If I didn't have that last cookie, maybe just maybe...
•Head Hunger is a biiiiiiioootttttchhhh!!! That's what I have been dealing with when it comes to those cookies ^^^. I wish somebody would tell me how to get over that hurdle.
• I'm back on Atkin's after diverting for a week or two. I picked up 5+ lbeees and wasn't at all happy. I have to be close to goal by August because I don't want my stomach being bigger than the new boobs I'm getting.
• Which brings me to this point. I think I'm more determined just because of the aforementioned statement.
• Have you ever wondered why when you send a friend request on a certain social networking site to a person, they don't accept, even though you thought you were cool elsewhere. #justasking
• I read a post the other day and the person said (paraphrasing) "it's not like anyone will comment anyway." I felt bad for this person, not just because they felt this way, but because I have sometimes felt this way before too. And if you admit it, you have too. We (some of us) often say that this blogging thing is "more for us" something like a journal, but if we are truthful we will admit that when we type a post that we think is prophetic, prolific or just down-right funny we would like at least one person to comment.
• What keeps me plugging along with this thing.....success stories (in no certain order) like Tessie Rose, Amy W., Stephanie, Catherine55, Grace, Lap Band Gal and the list goes on.
• This post in no way indicates that I am down on myself or in some self pity mode. On the contrary, I am quite happy today (and most days). These are just random ramblings I had in my head.
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 9:40 AM
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.