Oh my!! I am so honored to recieve this award. Wow!!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person giving the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
• Leah you are so AWESOME to have nominated me for this special award. I will cherish it forever.
• Share seven things about myself
1. I've always dreamed of traveling in space. I was a trekkie and watched every other space show that came on television. I watched Star Wars, Lost in Space, Space Ghost, the "old" Battlestar Galactica, The Jetsons, My Favorite Martian, you name it I was fascinated with it . Anybody remember "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century??"
2. One of the superpowers that I always wanted to have was to fly. I love birds and planes for that simple reason. I have even contemplated taking flying lessons.
3. I can be a snob. I hate being around ghetto people. I purposely avoid going to stores in the hood because I just don't want to be around loud black folk who have burgundy hair and cuss (not curse) out their children.
4. I wore neutral colors & navy blues for most of my adult hood because I wanted to look smaller. You know the old adage that dark colors makes you look smaller? Yea right. I didn't own a thing of color until I turned 35.
5. I have worked at the Univ. of Memphis for 13 years. I have never stayed in one place for more than 5. I will admit though I have switched positions in those 13 years 3 times.
6. I am deathly afraid of snakes.
7. I'm not so sure I want to be married anymore. In my 20s & 30s I would literally cry because I didn't have a husband. I have planned my wedding since I was a kid, now I'm not so sure. In this battle with cancer, I have learne to love my peace and space and now I feel like a husband would deminish all of that. I want to have a companion, but I want to be able to send him home when I'm tired of him.....is that bad??
• Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
Dang, I can't even count that high. Ok here goes and if you've gotten it before, sorry just add it to the bunch ☺.
2. Lap Band Gal
5. Band Groupie
Again I want to thank the beautiful Leah for nominating me. I think these awards are more than just cute. They go a long way in encouraging someone. I took this seriously simply because I know that one day when/if I get another award after I'm banded this will lift my spirits and encourage me to fight on. So FIGHT ON my friends, FIGHT ON!!
Now off to complete #4!!
6 more days until band land!!!
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 11:58 AM
- A HUGE Thank You!!!
- Work out clothes
- Happy Friday!! Ramblings of a 4th grader...I mean ...
- CONSTIPATION!!! Seriously???
- Who Knew
- A Stupid question or two
- Giveaway Alert!!
- Doing Good and a little Rant
- GO CHICA GO!!!!!!!
- On to MUSHIES!!
- My Lap Band Surgery Experience
- I'm BAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKK!!!
- Tomorrow is the day!!!!!
- Me Versatile...I'm a one trick pony!!
- Protein Review
- ▼ August (15)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.