Pages

Work out clothes

I forgot to mention that when I went to zumba, I had on some jogging pants I got from the Nike outlet (men's btw) and an old t-shirt (ink stains and all) that I had when my son was in middle school in a 4x. I looked horrible. Needless to say I need to get some work out clothes. I saw some ladies there that had on those cute capri pants to work out in. I will eventually go to Wal-mart to get some, but it will have to wait a couple of pay periods. If anyone wants to donate an old pair, I'm a size 22. Thanks ladies for listening to my long rant below.

Love you guys much ♥♥♥!!

5 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

All my 'big girl pants' have been past on, or they'd be yours GF! Big ((hug)) and take a deep breath. The period right after Banding can be VERY emotional...SO many changes and no food to comfort us...and then the hunger starts up again...Bandster He!! sucks, period. Just focus on the healing (6 weeks for healing, NOT WL) and you...the WL will follow, I promise.

I know, whether or not you see this, that DS going is also a big change right now to be going through. We college mom's have to stick together.

We *big puffy heart you* sweetie and you'd better go for that job or I'm coming to get you! Not everyone needs to be schmoozed to win them over...you're sincerity and personality will win them over. It's not always about putting on a facade...most people appreciate a geniune person, and that's you. You've got what it takes, everyone around you knows it, just believe in yourself!

Pamela E. Williams said...

I knew you would understand my missing my son. Its funny because after I made the last post, I thought about you & said to myself "I so need Band Groupie's words of wisdom right now. My silent prayer was answered. Thank you & I'm touching up my resume this weekend to apply for that position. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Pamela E. Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I always get my work out clothes at walmart. I have found to that some of them in the "regular" sizes also fit. Never the shirts but sometimes the capris! Good for you for going to Zumba! I really want to try it!

Amanda said...

p.s. I am a huge fantasy fan too!! :)