Pages

BYOC

Well here goes my craziness!!
1. What is your favorite genre of movies? (comedy/romance/horror/action)
I have since childhood been a huge fan of horror. I would watch every Alfred Hitchcock movie I could and then end up not being able to go to sleep for nightmares plaguing me. I also love fantasy movies, the Harry Potters, Lord of the Rings, Wizard of Oz, Chronicles of Narnia. Anything that takes me away and lets me dream of another land, I love.

2.What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I haven't ordered Chinese in a good little while, but every time I do I order Shrimp Fried Rice, 1 egg roll and an order of Crab Ragoon with the sweet sauce. I am in heaven when I eat this meal.

3. Okay no one kill me for this one - and don't answer if you don't want to BUT I just saw some preview for Dr. Phil on swingers and I wondered - what's your take on swingers.....for it, against it, do it, would never do it, etc.?
Ok so I'm gonna look real bad after admitting this, but I used to go to swing parties. I would sometimes participate but most of the time watch. It got old after a while and I eventually stopped going. It was a phase I was in back in my early 30s. It's not something I would do now.

4. Let's go back to a repeat question. Pick one thing you'll do one next week that is for your physical/mental health.
I only have one day where I will have to do a clear liquid diet before my surgery on the 10th, but I have decided to do protein shakes for breakfast and lunch and a salad for dinner for the whole week before. I will also be getting my water in.

5. Repeat question. Which blog or comment stuck with you the most this week and why?
I will admit I have been a total slacker. I have read some blogs, but not my total following. I have to get better. I did read Draz's blog about the flooding at her house and could not imagine going through that. We had some torrential rains here in Tennessee a month or so back and there was so much damage. I pray for her and everyone who is going through right now.

1 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG - totally not making you look bad on #3 - it is such an interesting topic to me but scary too. Thanks for reading me - I appreciate it so much.