Pages

Catching up

Hey all. Just wanted to send a short shout out to all of you and let you know I'm thinking of you. I'm playing catch up with the blogs and my eyes are bugging out of my head; especially with the negative energy that has been being distributed on these blogs. I will say this. Support and helpful support at that is what is needed.

I have some pictures that I will post soon to officially start my band journey. I am awaiting word from my 401K provider to see if they will let me withdraw monies to pay for my program fee which is $500 (the doctor won't do the surgery without me paying that first). I don't have it and my insurance company says that its just a way for the doctor's office to get some extra money because they are paying 100%. I almost cried today because of the hoops I have to jump through to get "my own money", but I held on. I have faith that God will provide. He got me this far.

Some great news is that I lost the weight that I gained previously. I was at 278 and went back down to 269. I knew what I was doing wrong and fixed it.

Ok, now I'm going back to reading Sandy Lee's post on sliming and being stuck. Ewwww makes me shutter to think, but soooo informative. Thanks Sandy Lee for the great info!!

13 comments:

Allan said...

Eyes buggin...Sorry, we were just bored.. Congrats on the loss, and Good luck on the Dr..

-Grace- said...

Yeah, the drama can go as far as I'm concerned. Too bad some people don't understand the meaning of "safe space."

That fee is a bummer. I hope you can get it without any more hoops! :)

*HUGS*

Gwen said...

Good luck with getting through all the red tape. My prayers are with you!

Sandy said...

You'll get the money. I can just feel it. And thanks for the mention. I feel like a star!

Michelle said...

There's a headache for everything. Good luck to you and congrats on your weight loss!!

Bonnie said...

Hoping it all works out for you. Congrats on the weight loss.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Good luck with the money!

Bianca said...

Good luck with getting the last bits sorted out. I'm sure it will all work out.

Ice Queen said...

Why can't things just be smooth and simple, not complications or jumping through hoops? Ugh! I hope that you get the funds you need soon and can move forward.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Awesome folk I tell ya!! thank you for the kind thoughts, wishes and prayers. I know I will get through this.

Leah said...

Everything will work out Pamela!! You'll see!! Just like you said, keep your faith and trust in the Lord, everything will work out, just keep your positivity and don't worry about other peoples negativity!

Cindylew said...

Absolutely, you'll get through this cupcake. The hoops suck but it's just a harsh reality of this process.
Hang in there.

Steph said...

Yeah, the hoop jumping is the worst part, but I know it will all work out for you. Great job on the weight loss and remember we are always here to support you!