Pages

BYO-F-C....Thats Bring Your Own *Freaking* Crazy....


Happy Independence Day!!! I hope you all have a wonderful extended weekend!!

1. Seeing that it’s a patriotic holiday of sorts Drazil thought of this one: Where were you on September 11th?
I was at work actually here at the University of Memphis. I worked in the Disabilities office and one of the students came in and said that a plane had crashed into one of the twin towers in New York. I thought they were playing a joke and didn't believe them. Another student came in and said the same thing. I honestly thought they were trying to get out of taking their exam. I decided after about 30 mins to go to CNN and thats when I saw the smoke and carnage. I just sat there with my hand over my mouth in disbelief.

2. What is your idea of fun? If given the chance to skip work/life for an entire day, what would you do? (assume you’d be by yourself)
I would definitely sleep in. Make myself a picnic lunch and drive to the river. I would have my CD player, a blanket, sunglasses and a good book. That's provided the weather is like it is today. 70 degrees right now.

3. Suggestion from a follower. Some blog questions.
How many blogs do you follow?
60 and that list grows daily.

Do you read them all or just your faves? I read all that appear in my dashboard.

Do you comment a little, a lot, on all? I try to comment on everyone. If there is nothing for me to add I might just say a little something, but then if I can't relate, can't answer the question or they already have a zillion comments, I don't say anything.

Have you ever unfollowed someone because of something they said or you didn’t like their blog? NEVER!! I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You know the old saying. We all have one. If I don't agree, so what. Its their blog

Do you routinely unfollow and why? No. They only reason I would is because they weren't blogging anymore.


4. Repeat question. Pick one day and one healthy thing you’ll do for just that day next week. This Saturday I will drink 64 ounces of water.

5. Repeat "Make someone a superstar" question. Whose blog or blog comment stuck with you this week and why?
Although I believe these ladies are already SUPERSTARS Kristina touched me with her post about her heartache in sending her son off to get the help he needs. I have been in that position before with my older sister and it is something that although you know you have to do it, feeling is that you are putting them away. I pray for her strength. The other person is Amy W. Somebody else said it, but I will repeat it, Amy's blog is like a freaking TV show. Every week there is a new episode. I check everyday in hopes of a new post and when there is none, I'm sad and say "Amy where are you?" (in my best Lassie come home voice-not that I'm compairing Amy to Lassie,LOL) I can't help it I'm addicted to her blog. There are others that I would like to call, but don't want to get into the name game and forget somebody. Plus they are already superstars in my book.

Remember to think of our troops overseas. Say a prayer for them and if you don't pray, think of them as they serve and protect our country.

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I'm so glad to have you as a follower...I just love your from the heart comments..they mean so much to me!

Love you girl!

Amy W. said...

hahah! A TV show. What would we call it? Would it be on NBC or Showtime. Well, showtime for sure bc there would be a lot of cussing and sex. Oh yeah...I can see it now!

I loves you baby girl!

Pamela E. Williams said...

@ Tessie - Thank you!

@Drazil- love you too!!

@Amy W.- SHOWTIME!! You know NBC would spontaneous combust from all that hotness!