Pages

HAPPY DANCE!!!



I am so happy right now. I GOT APPROVED to withdraw some of my money from my 401K!! They will be sending a check out Friday, so I will have it in time to pay on the 3rd of August.

Oh I am so happy right now!! My son's monies were applied to his fees for his tuition and other fees and he has a refund of almost $4K coming back in which he will be saving and investing. Prayer works.

Thank you all who said a prayer for me, thought about me or just sent out good vibes. I am so thankful for you all. I swear if I wasn't in this office I would be doing my very own Snoopy Happy Dance!!

Alright see below some pics of me that I have been holding onto for a minute. I am excited about getting the band and working it to its fullest potential. This is what I look like now. I am having my next reconstruction surgery in late November or December. This will be phase 3 where they will put in the silicone implants. My plastic surgeon suggested waiting until I lose some weight so that will keep me from having another surgery for excess skin around my boobs.

Thank you again!!


Me at 269lbs

10 comments:

Steph said...

I am so very happy for you!!! Snoopy doing the happy dance is the best way to express it!!! Congrats!

-Grace- said...

I am so thrilled for you!!!!

Theresa said...

Yipppeeeee!

Perry Joyce said...

Congrats!!! I did that last year and it was a huge relief to me. The nice thing is that your money is still working for you in your account and you just pay it back with interest to yourself! A good deal if I ever heard of one!

Cindylew said...

I just got up and did the Snoopy Happy Dance.
That's amazing and I couldn't be happier for you pop tart.

Leah said...

YAY PAMELA!! I knew you would get approved!! I was just hoping and praying you would!! I'm so excited for you!! I have it down on my calendar, so when August 3rd comes you're going to be getting a lot more love and support from me!! OMGosh this is so awesome!!! YAY!!! :D

Linda said...

YEA!!!I'm so glad for you - I know it will make the surgery much easier.

Donut Butt said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Thank you ladies!! I am smiling from ear to ear right now. I have 11 more days until my surgery.

Michelle said...

Yay! Doing happy dance for you!