Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a great idea to one get to know each other better, but just over all feel good about ourselves or just vent. Whatever the topic may be for that week.
Let's celebrate our own beauty and how wonderful we all look with a photo of your favorite feature.
Funny because for years I always thought that my smile was the most captivating thing I had on my body. I would smile big and bright showing all my teeth. One day I had to give a speech about our best trait and I said it was my winning smile. The teacher asked for responses after the speech to critique or whatever and this guy said that my smile was nice, but it was my eyes that drew him in. Needless to say I was shocked. I always thought I had these little slanted eyes that no one could tell were open when I smiled. Later in life, I told one of my BFFs the story and she agreed. Who knew...?
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 10:08 AM
- 80s BABY!!!!
- Hugging my BOOBS & A Song for You
- Lady Lap Band is giving away something cool
- Weight Loss, Jealousy & Going back to school
- B.O.O.B.s Questionaire
- 1st Fill - Eazy Peazzy & Thank you Grace!!
- Bandster HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!
- With a Cherry on Top!!
- A re-post from a Successful Bander
- New Clothes & WL!!
- Bruno Mars
- I WHIP MY HAIR!!
- Fair Food & a little of I Wish Wednesday!
- Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
- Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a ...
- ▼ September (16)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.