Here is the Gillyified version of Drazil’s BYOC.
1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favourite foods along. What do you bring?
2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
•Dr. Martin Luther King, I would like to know what he thinks of America today.
•President Obama, what his plan is to fix this country and how we can get the Republicans on board with this.
•Matt Lauer, cause I love to watch him on the Today show. I love the way he interviews.
3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST favourite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight?
I'm going to answer both questions. I was 21 years old when I lost my virginity. My least favorite part of my bod right now is my hanging stomach. I haven't lost much, but I want it to go already. My favorite part right now is my sliming face.
5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
I definitely believe in ghost, evil and good spirits. I love watching "Ghost Hunters." I have wanted to go on an adventure in a haunted house. I watch different ghost shows sometimes.
6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
Dark Brown is my natural color. I haven't dyed it a long while, but in November I hope to get it cut and dye it a dark caramel color.
7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
For a guy definitely boxers for myself, Bikinis
8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
Dang it I was going to say either the Harry Potter movies or Chronicles of Narnia series, but since they don't count....The Wizard of Oz.
9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
LOL, I really don't have one. I have this thing about having an addictive personality so I don't let myself get to engrossed in anything for long. I watch a little reality tv, but won't let myself be a slave to it. There is not one show that I watch religiously. I don't know I might have to check myself on that one to see if I'm fibbing or not.
10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)
25lbs. gone FOREVER!!!!! Celebrate good times, come on!!!!!
- 80s BABY!!!!
- Hugging my BOOBS & A Song for You
- Lady Lap Band is giving away something cool
- Weight Loss, Jealousy & Going back to school
- B.O.O.B.s Questionaire
- 1st Fill - Eazy Peazzy & Thank you Grace!!
- Bandster HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!
- With a Cherry on Top!!
- A re-post from a Successful Bander
- New Clothes & WL!!
- Bruno Mars
- I WHIP MY HAIR!!
- Fair Food & a little of I Wish Wednesday!
- Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
- Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a ...
- ▼ September (16)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.