I am going to make this a quick one because I have a doctor's appointment to go to and then a office birthday party to come back and plan for.
I have to first say a HUGE thank you to Joey for the Sisterhood donation. I recieved in my mail box the cutest two tops I've ever seen. I tried them on for my fam and they said "ooooh aaaahhh!" They loved them and said I looked so cute in them. I am just so thankful for a support system such as this. My mom, I think was shocked because she has never seen anything like this before. I tried to explain it to her, but in my excitement don't think I did it justice. Thank you again Joey!!! I♥U!!
Next on the band front. I have lost another 2lbs. So that puts me at 255lbs. I can't even remember when I weighed 255 pounds. This time last year I was on chemo and at 275lbs. I had did a crash diet and lost about 8lbs and trying to make a decision to be healthy. I was bald from the treatments and making sure I kept a positive attitude. Well today is a new day. I can see the weight loss and it is amazing me. I look at the pic above and I don't remember my face being that thin. Wow. The first pic was taken in July a week or two before band surgery. I think I was at 275 then. I was till trying to get those 8lbs. off I had gained. The second picture is me today (forgive my hair, waiting on my hair products in the mail) at 255lbs.
Happy Monday all!!!
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 6:56 AM
- 80s BABY!!!!
- Hugging my BOOBS & A Song for You
- Lady Lap Band is giving away something cool
- Weight Loss, Jealousy & Going back to school
- B.O.O.B.s Questionaire
- 1st Fill - Eazy Peazzy & Thank you Grace!!
- Bandster HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!
- With a Cherry on Top!!
- A re-post from a Successful Bander
- New Clothes & WL!!
- Bruno Mars
- I WHIP MY HAIR!!
- Fair Food & a little of I Wish Wednesday!
- Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
- Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a ...
- ▼ September (16)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.