First off I have to use the word that Jenn coined "haphausted". I can say thats where I am right now. I went to Nashville for my son's first game and had ball. I'm tired as heck, but am so happy.
Here is a pic of my SUN during the game. I didn't get a chance to get a full frontal one cause those guys were on the go. We have the Southern Heritage Classic this weekend where he will be home with the band. I'm so excited. I'm sitting right by the band.
I posted earlier about my eating, but we also went sight seeing. We saw the oddest dogs and they were .....lets just say special. Wow!
These dogs were just sitting there on a motorcycle. Very trained dogs. I had to question though how in the whole wide world they got their fur like that. No normal dog would have sat still for that. You had to see it.
Hope you guys are having a great week so far. I got Zumba tonight.
- 80s BABY!!!!
- Hugging my BOOBS & A Song for You
- Lady Lap Band is giving away something cool
- Weight Loss, Jealousy & Going back to school
- B.O.O.B.s Questionaire
- 1st Fill - Eazy Peazzy & Thank you Grace!!
- Bandster HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!
- With a Cherry on Top!!
- A re-post from a Successful Bander
- New Clothes & WL!!
- Bruno Mars
- I WHIP MY HAIR!!
- Fair Food & a little of I Wish Wednesday!
- Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
- Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a ...
- ▼ September (16)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.