I found this in my newspaper today. I read another person's blog and they wrote about there not being any good food choices at the fair. This person choose the Barbeque Turkey leg because it was grilled. She only took about 3 bites before she was full. It's just a little blurb, but it shows how many calories fair food can contain. Dang it cause I love corn dogs.
Stick with the cotton candy when you head out to the fair. A billowy cone weighs in at 171 calories and 0 fat grams - but remember, it's completely sugar. If you're bringing out the stretch pants, though, here's some food for thought: Fried Snickers, 444 calories and 29 grams of fat; giant turkey leg, 1136 calories and 45 grams of fat; and funnel cake, 760 calories and 44 grams of fat.
Here are some more I found:
Fried Twinkie (2 oz.): 420 calories/34 g fat
Funnel cake (1): 760 calories/44 g fat
Twinkie Dog Sundae: 500 calories/14 g fat
Fried cheesecake (6 oz.): 655 calories/47 g fat
Foot-long hot dog and bun: 470 calories/26 g fat
The folk eating Fried Butter are just waiting to fall over dead.
You can find the whole article here: Fair Food Calories
And look at this heart attack waiting to happen:
Here is a little of "I Wish Wednesday"
•I wish I didn't worry about stretching my pouch so much. My best friend who had the band went for her fill back in June and told the doctor that she think she might have stretched her band and he said "you probably did" and had an I could care less attitude. Now I know my friend wasn't doing what she was supposed to and I am for 99% of the time so I don't know why I worry about it so much.
•I wish the apartment my sister applied for would call her already. I'm so ready to get my house back and clean, Clean, CLEAN!!
•I wish that I was doing something that I love all the time. Like Joey and Draz! One day, I will. One day I tell ya!!
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 10:30 AM
- 80s BABY!!!!
- Hugging my BOOBS & A Song for You
- Lady Lap Band is giving away something cool
- Weight Loss, Jealousy & Going back to school
- B.O.O.B.s Questionaire
- 1st Fill - Eazy Peazzy & Thank you Grace!!
- Bandster HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!
- With a Cherry on Top!!
- A re-post from a Successful Bander
- New Clothes & WL!!
- Bruno Mars
- I WHIP MY HAIR!!
- Fair Food & a little of I Wish Wednesday!
- Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
- Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a ...
- ▼ September (16)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.