I got the "Cherry on Top Award"!!
These are the rules:
1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
My answer is similar to Lena's. I wish I would have finished college. I hated that I couldn't go to the college I wanted to out of town and rebelled. My mom didn't want me to leave town (I was still 17) and so I had to go to a local HBCU. I hated it there. I was the fat girl amongst thin light skinned beauties and I hadn't yet figured out that I too was beautiful. Nevertheless I wasted my scholarships and flunked out. I do regret it, and have since tried going back but can't stay committed because of other priorities. Now that my son is in college, I question whether I can now and could be truly committed. I don't want to go back if my heart and passion is not there and thus flunk out again.
2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.
4. The Banded Lady
Because I don't conform I had to add another one Ms. Stephanie
There are just so many wonderful ladies that add that spice or that cherry on top and I salute you. To many of y'all to name.
3. You have to thank the person (people) who gave you the award.
Lena you are such a jewel and I consider it an honor to be in the same category as yourself. ♥♥♥
- 80s BABY!!!!
- Hugging my BOOBS & A Song for You
- Lady Lap Band is giving away something cool
- Weight Loss, Jealousy & Going back to school
- B.O.O.B.s Questionaire
- 1st Fill - Eazy Peazzy & Thank you Grace!!
- Bandster HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!
- With a Cherry on Top!!
- A re-post from a Successful Bander
- New Clothes & WL!!
- Bruno Mars
- I WHIP MY HAIR!!
- Fair Food & a little of I Wish Wednesday!
- Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
- Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a ...
- ▼ September (16)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.