Hey all!! I'm in a good mood this morning. I'm tired as heck. I posted a comment on another blog that said I now understand the fatigue that comes along with the band and not eating much. Whew, but I'm ok. I'm going to still do Zumba this evening. They say exercise gives you energy right. I have no clue how I'm doing with the Chica challenge in comparison to others, but I have been exercising. I calculate a total of 20.9 miles and a total of 8 hours of exerise. I included the Zumba time, but I don't know how many miles or distance that calculates into. Anywho I know I'm behind the veterans, but I'm proud of myself because this is the most exercise I have done consistently in years. My clothes are looser and I can feel my collar bones even though I can't see them yet, LOL. My VP tells me everyday I'm melting right before her eyes. I just shake my head and laugh at her. I'm down 13lbs. since surgery and if I add my pre-surgery loss that's a total of 21lbs. I'm proud of myself even though I want to rush things.
I found this audio of Willow Smith's new song "I Whip My Hair". I love the Smith family. I read where someone said that Will and Jada are pimping out their children and not letting them live regular lives, but I know that as a child I had high aspirations. What are their parents to do, tell them nope you can't act, or sing or model. You have to play, jump and run with the other kids your age and that's it. I think if a child aspires to do things that are positive, then we as parents should support that. Anyway, I'm getting off my soap box now. Check out the song below.
- 80s BABY!!!!
- Hugging my BOOBS & A Song for You
- Lady Lap Band is giving away something cool
- Weight Loss, Jealousy & Going back to school
- B.O.O.B.s Questionaire
- 1st Fill - Eazy Peazzy & Thank you Grace!!
- Bandster HEEEEEELLLLLL!!!
- With a Cherry on Top!!
- A re-post from a Successful Bander
- New Clothes & WL!!
- Bruno Mars
- I WHIP MY HAIR!!
- Fair Food & a little of I Wish Wednesday!
- Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!
- Amy came up with this great idea. I think it's a ...
- ▼ September (16)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.