Pages

Blah Day


I should feel better, but I'm just blah today. I finally got that blasted drain tube out from the minor surgery I had and I do feel a little better.

What I can't figure out is why I'm not more excited about the up coming lap band procedure. Has it worn off already? Because of the aboved mentioned surgery I had to reschedule my lab work and EGD. Lab is on the 10th of this month and the EGD is on the 15th. Then I meet with the surgeon and pay $500 and hopefully will have surgery in late July. I guess I got so much going on its hard to get excited. I mean I'm coming down off a high from my son graduating and now trying to figure out how much money its going to take to pay for everything. He has three scholarships and I get half off tuition so I'm good on that, but there are books to buy, band camp to pay for, I promised I would get him a new laptop as well as I have to pay for my procedure. I need to win the lottery.

10 comments:

Gwen said...

When you win the lottery send some my way! Whenever I'm feeling blah about the band process I go check up on Amy W or Catherine. Totally gets me stoked again. :)

Btw, LOVE all your Peanuts.

Amanda Kiska said...

Sorry you're having such a blah day. I wish there was an easy solution. I'm hoping to win the lottery too. Not real likely since I almost never buy a ticket.

Heather said...

I think that we all could use a lottery win! I will share if I can hit the big one. Blah days come and go... just send this one with the go!

Linda said...

Don't you hate how money(or lack of it can affect you)? I was right there with praying for a powerball win last night. I'm sure you'll get excited about the band again once you fully recover from your procedure.

Sarah G said...

Don't worry, it will all work out somehow.

Cindylew said...

It's just one blah day and it will certainly be a better day tomorrow.
Hang in there sweetie.

Sandy said...

I am sooo happy I can now leave a comment. We'll all be there to help you along so make sure you keep us up to date.

Pamela E. Williams said...

You all are so wonderful. Thanks for the uplifting comments-now that you can leave them ;-).

Today is better. Amanda, I almost never buy a ticket either so I don't know how I think I'm going to win that money.

Pamela E. Williams said...

@Gwen, I love love love the Peanuts. I don't know if I often feel sorry for Charlie Brown or feel just like Charlie Brown. I will definitely keep your advice in mind.

Mary said...

I am also in the same boat...feeling "blah" before I get this thing scheduled. I read blogs to keep myself in the right frame of mind. I'm still excited...I am just ready to get the show on the road, ya know? I've had my EGD...all I have to do is schedule and I can't because of some personal schedule conflicts that I have to work out first. I've waited for this since April of 2009 when I made my first appointment with the doctors. Good luck to you and I am right there with ya :)