I should feel better, but I'm just blah today. I finally got that blasted drain tube out from the minor surgery I had and I do feel a little better.
What I can't figure out is why I'm not more excited about the up coming lap band procedure. Has it worn off already? Because of the aboved mentioned surgery I had to reschedule my lab work and EGD. Lab is on the 10th of this month and the EGD is on the 15th. Then I meet with the surgeon and pay $500 and hopefully will have surgery in late July. I guess I got so much going on its hard to get excited. I mean I'm coming down off a high from my son graduating and now trying to figure out how much money its going to take to pay for everything. He has three scholarships and I get half off tuition so I'm good on that, but there are books to buy, band camp to pay for, I promised I would get him a new laptop as well as I have to pay for my procedure. I need to win the lottery.
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 9:00 AM
- Playing Catch(UP) is a beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
- Me...Beautiful Blogger Award!!
- When I'm a Billionaire
- Food Stuff, Recipes & A Giveaway
- BYOC...Bring Your Own Craziness
- Pics of Me & Happy Friday!!
- Happy Hump Day!!
- Testing & BYOC
- 1st round of testing and Randomness
- Blogger down and Al Roker
- BYOC, New Followers and Randomness
- Blah Day
- Computer problems & Comments
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.