Happy Monday to you all!!
I'm not going to make this long today. I have a couple of post that I will put up in the coming days that may be long.
I have a question. As I read all of your blogs and prepare for my own WLS, I am interested in advice and recipes. If you can tell someone one or two things that you didn't know before or during your experience what what it be? Also is their a recipe for something that you just have to share. Be it a must eat for when you are on the mushies or just an overall great recipe for someone who has had WLS. Let me know. I am a recipe junkie. I own soooooo many cook books and I am always on the internet for more recipes. I do find though that I don't have enough when it comes to being banded.
Shelly over at www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com (or you can just click her name) is generous enough to giveaway a fabulous Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice-20 Automatic Ice Cream Maker!! Go over to her blog, check it out and enter.
Have a wonderful day and week!!
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 7:13 AM
- Playing Catch(UP) is a beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
- Me...Beautiful Blogger Award!!
- When I'm a Billionaire
- Food Stuff, Recipes & A Giveaway
- BYOC...Bring Your Own Craziness
- Pics of Me & Happy Friday!!
- Happy Hump Day!!
- Testing & BYOC
- 1st round of testing and Randomness
- Blogger down and Al Roker
- BYOC, New Followers and Randomness
- Blah Day
- Computer problems & Comments
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.