I have to play catch up since I was out yesterday. I don't have computer access at home because my laptop crashed a while ago. When I do get access its only because I borrowed the office laptop and its only when I go on sick leave.
All and all the testing went well yesterday. The only thing I would complain about is the stomach ultrasound. I forgot how that kinda hurt. The lady was pushing down on my stomach with that thingy so hard. She was nice, but I was like dang lady, ease up just a bit. Next is the EGD which I'm not looking forward to, but ah well its another step toward the ultimate goal of being healthy or looking somewhat like this
Now on to BYOC.......
1. What was your first pet?
As a kid my siblings and I had two cats. A black cat named JoJo and a black & white cat named Jason. They were bad as heck and always sharpened their claws on the furniture, but we loved playing with them. We would let them outside and they would soon find their way back home after playing. One day we found JoJo dead. We suspected he had drank out of a neighborhood ditch that was full of toxic stuff. Jason later got hit by a car. We buried both in the back yard beside each other.
2. When did you lose your virginity?
When I was 20. Yep I know a long while to wait. I had heard so many stories about how it hurt to have sex for the first time so I was scared as heck. I also wanted to be in love. I lived for the fairytale love story and wanted one for myself. It was with Kenny J(*last name witheld just in case somebody here knows him). He was my first real boyfriend. I held a torch for him for 8 years after we broke up. The event was so precious to me. No pain and cuddling afterward just like I had imagined it would be. A few months later when he went back to college I found out he had another girl he was cheating with. Broke my heart in a million pieces, but I will always remember Kenny.
3 & 4 – Drazil combined these two cuz this answer could be long. A follower (thanks Steph) asked if I could ask what a daily meal plan looks like for each of you – out of curiosity and out of possibly learning new foods to try.
Hmmm that changes daily for me.
Breakfast: Oatmeal with cinnamon, stevia and made up powdered milk
Lunch: Turkey burger on wheat with 2% Cheddar cheese on Wheat with mustard & baked lays
Dinner: Grilled Tilapia with a baked potato or pasta
If I have a snack afterward its either sugar free jello or pudding
5. Repeat question: What blog or blog comment stayed with you or stuck with you the most this week and why?
I am trying to catch up, but continue to be inspired by all the blogs I read daily. It helps me to know what to expect. That it's hard, but it can be done and the proof is all the fab pics I see, like Amy W. Also Jack Sh!t for posting my W.I.D.T.H pic and linking my blog. I love that he continues to inspire people, with other people. So cool.
- Playing Catch(UP) is a beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
- Me...Beautiful Blogger Award!!
- When I'm a Billionaire
- Food Stuff, Recipes & A Giveaway
- BYOC...Bring Your Own Craziness
- Pics of Me & Happy Friday!!
- Happy Hump Day!!
- Testing & BYOC
- 1st round of testing and Randomness
- Blogger down and Al Roker
- BYOC, New Followers and Randomness
- Blah Day
- Computer problems & Comments
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.