And the Beautiful Blogger Award goes to.....(opening the envelope)....Pamela!! Crowd claps.
"I would like to thank the academy for this wonderful award. Especially for Ronke for nominating me even though she still is recuperating from surgery. Wow, what can I say. Thank you Ronke for such a prestigious honor."
Ok, I am to let you in on seven things you do not know about me, as well as nominate 7 other lovelies! Its hard for me to talk about about myself. Never could do it, but I will give it a whirl!!
1. I am loyal to a fault. If I call you friend, I am like a loyal dog. I'll always be there for you.
2. I have a tendency to be frank and honest with the above mentioned loyalty. If you are my friend & ask my opinion, you get it "straight, no chaser." I don't believe in sugarcoating anything. Now I do have tact, but I'm not going to butter your bread for ya.
3. I love fashion. I always say "If I had the money to dress like I really wanted to..."
4. After I make a post, I go back to it several times to re-edit, after it's been published. Its crazy because after I re-read my own post, I see errors all over the place or just stuff I want to change or add.
5. I wanted to be white as a child growing up or as light as I could get. It was bad because all of my cousin's were much lighter in skin color than I and had long hair (anybody seen "School Daze" by Spike Lee). I think I mentioned in one of Amy's posts that my aunts treated me like the "black sheep" of the family, and not because of my behavior, but because of my skin tone. When I formed a sorority in high school, I chose Chelsea for my line name. I didn't learn to appreciate my skin color until I got much, much older.
6. I took piano lessons from 3rd to 5th grade, but gave it up after my fabulous teacher relocated to another state. I hate that I stopped playing. To this day I want to take it up again and learn to play "Nadia's Theme" by Henry Mancini (Young & the Restless theme song).
7. I have imagined myself excepting awards for my films & television series'(writing, directing, producing). I lay awake at night planning my rise to stardom. Guess that's why I'm always sleepy.
On to my nominating other wonderfully beautiful bloggers in no specific order.
4. Sandy Lee
6. Cindy Lew
There are plenty others (Bonnie, Draz, Bianca, Amy W., Maria, etc...) and couldn't name them all (cause they already got the award or something)here, but know that I thank you so much for your support.
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 8:24 AM
- Playing Catch(UP) is a beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
- Me...Beautiful Blogger Award!!
- When I'm a Billionaire
- Food Stuff, Recipes & A Giveaway
- BYOC...Bring Your Own Craziness
- Pics of Me & Happy Friday!!
- Happy Hump Day!!
- Testing & BYOC
- 1st round of testing and Randomness
- Blogger down and Al Roker
- BYOC, New Followers and Randomness
- Blah Day
- Computer problems & Comments
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.