It's Wednesday y'all!! I know some are saying...and your point. Well, we are half way done with the week. I'm trying to motivate myself. It ain't working. Do you ever have a day when you just feel like you could just go back to bed. Today is that day for me. Not to start over but to just sleep in. So many things I wish and pray for and one of them is to be rich (or financially comfortable) so that I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to go to a job that I am not using all of my gifts and talents. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful and by no means should I complain because there are people in this country who are not employed, much less have the great benefits I have, but I do complain. Its hard to be creative person and be in a place that you literally sit and do nothing all day. Ahhh well, it is what it is.
Yesterday I had my EGD and it went well. I now have booked my 3-4 hour appointment with the doctor to discuss going foward. So I have a question for you all....
Before you were banded, did you ever feel like or think, what if I'm not successful at losing this weight even with a band?
I ask that question because I've done this diet thing so many times and now that I'm so close I'm a little scared of the what ifs. Anyway, have a great day my band buddies. Onward and forward.
Posted by Pamela E. Williams at 7:09 AM
- Playing Catch(UP) is a beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
- Me...Beautiful Blogger Award!!
- When I'm a Billionaire
- Food Stuff, Recipes & A Giveaway
- BYOC...Bring Your Own Craziness
- Pics of Me & Happy Friday!!
- Happy Hump Day!!
- Testing & BYOC
- 1st round of testing and Randomness
- Blogger down and Al Roker
- BYOC, New Followers and Randomness
- Blah Day
- Computer problems & Comments
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.