1. If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?
I can't make up my mind to be honest. Because I want to work in the Film & Television industry, the easy answer would be California, but NY has a great access as well. Ok Los Angeles, California. I want to live near the beach and work on my craft and hang with the artsy folk. The only drawback to that would be the earthquakes.
2. How old were you when you got drunk for the 1st time?
I've never been drunk persay. I have been tipsy, but with my control issues, I would never allow myself to drink to the point of getting drunk (ie. losing control). I think my first time drinking though was at 20 when I broke up with my first real boyfriend Kenny because he cheated on me. It was a long distance relationship and he was away at college. I wasn't drunk just mostly sad, crying and tipsy.
3. What was your favorite toy growing up? I had two.
My easy baker oven and my pottery wheel. Among many things I wanted to be a sculptor.
4. What's your favorite season and why?
Fall is by far my favorite. The weather is just right. Not to hot and not to cold or rainy. The leaves on trees are so beautiful this time of year. Not to mention my birthday is in the Fall.
5. Repeat question....which blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week?
I was so moved by Grace's Vlog. I was going back and reading post and playing catch-up and couldn't sit through it all. I remember feeling that way when I went through a break-up and there are no words or enough tears to express the pain. Also just reading the brave post of people who have decided to take their lives into their own hands have left an lasting impressing with me.
Thanks for following me to all the new folk. I have been adding and reading today and have found so many interesting and inspiring people here. I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to peep into your private lives. If I have overlooked you and somehow haven't started following you yet and you are following me please let me know because I can't see a thing without my glasses (if anyone can tell me which cartoon character and/or cartoon this comes from, drinks are on me when you come to Memphis-betcha can't guess)
Ok time for some randomness:
1. Before this cancer & the double mastectomy I had 48Es and now nothing. Losing the breast are not an issue because as India Arie said I am not my hair, well I am not my breast. Anyway, I realized that since I don't have breast my stomach is mega big. Ugggh, I try to camouflage it as best I can but wow! I'm in the middle of reconstruction and at the same time schedule a lap band procedure so after a while I will have a nice new perky pair (smaller of course) and a flat(ter) stomach.
2. Words that I hate: pus, pussy, scab, dick. I was just thinking of that as I went to fill my water bottle up. Don't know why.
3. Do skinny women feet hurt when they are in cute high heels for a long time? I have on the cutest pair of red heels, but shoot my feet hurt. I guess thats the price you pay to look cute.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
- Playing Catch(UP) is a beeeeeeeeeeeeep!!
- Me...Beautiful Blogger Award!!
- When I'm a Billionaire
- Food Stuff, Recipes & A Giveaway
- BYOC...Bring Your Own Craziness
- Pics of Me & Happy Friday!!
- Happy Hump Day!!
- Testing & BYOC
- 1st round of testing and Randomness
- Blogger down and Al Roker
- BYOC, New Followers and Randomness
- Blah Day
- Computer problems & Comments
- ▼ June (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Goals & Rewards
- Pamela E. Williams
- Memphis, TN, United States
- Loopy character here, I love fantasy movies and cartoons. I'm a 41 yr. old kid that has a son who loves her flaws and all. I'm also a recent Breast Cancer survivor. I got banded on August 10, 2010. Jiminy is his name, Jiminy Cricket that is or JC to all of you out there.